Driver’s education classes are offered at DeLaSalle by an outside contractor, Driver’s Education Inc., and taught by DeLaSalle graduate Ray Kroll ’60. Please contact Driver’s Education Inc. directly at 651.621.5649 with questions or for more detailed information.
• Classroom instruction is 30 hours of coursework as required by Minnesota law.
• Course instruction is limited to the first 30 students who register with a $200 down payment.
- Summer 2022 Session #1: Online / Google Meet = June 20 – July 1
- Summer 2022 Session #2: In-person on Campus = August 1 – 12
• Behind the Wheel is 6 hours of on-the-road driving with a certified instructor. BTW time is scheduled individually with the instructor.
Registration forms are available in the DeLaSalle Main Office and by clicking HERE.