DeLaSalle thrives off of and is grateful for the multitude of talent and skills that many alumni, friends, and supporters contribute to the school. Nowhere is the adage “Many hands make light work” more true than at DeLaSalle, where the collective efforts of dedicated volunteers result in successful class reunions and other activities that both engage alumni, friends, and supporters with their alma mater and support the current generation of Islanders. Everyone has a vital role in our community and we encourage you to consider sharing your time and energy with us.
Alumni Association Board Members
- Denny Farrell ’62
- Wally Hinz ’60
- Pat Kaiser ’74
- Anna Mazig ’04
As an Alumni Ambassador, here are some ways to be involved:
- Connect with classmates about what is happening at DeLaSalle
- Reconnect classmates through social media
- Reach out to alumni to attend the Christian Brothers’ Gala, Alumni Weekend, and other alumni events
- Share with the Alumni Office any updates from your class (e.g. where are they now, fun facts, obituaries, etc.)
- Commit to being a contact for your class
You are invited to become a part of alumni history at DeLaSalle. Your networking and commitment to a team dedicated to the continued success of the place that so many of us call home is vital. Join us and become a part of the Alumni Association as an Alumni Ambassador!
Learn more about this year’s class reunions by selecting the appropriate class below.
If you don’t have time in your life right now to be physically involved, you may still support DE with a donation. Click here to make an online donation. To offer needed items, please contact Kathi Eilers at 612.676.7659 or via email.