Help DeLaSalle raise more than $100,000 for our students, teachers, and mission
(No gift is too small – or too big!)
It’s simple. A gift to DeLaSalle changes lives. More than 30% of our students qualify for free and reduced lunch and 15.8% will be the first in their family to attend college. With your help, DeLaSalle provides over $3.3 million in academic scholarships and need-based grants each year to ensure that everyone has equal access to an Islander education. And our approach works.
DeLaSalle students come from more than 125 different middle schools in 46 cities, creating an authentically diverse student body. This makes us stronger. Over 75% of our students make the Honor Roll or High Honor Roll each semester and the average ACT score of DeLaSalle students is 4 points above the MN state average. WOW!
Supporting DeLaSalle today paves the way for tomorrow’s leaders!
Help Us Meet Our Challenges
We have several challenges for you to help us meet our goal:
- Everyone will get a free ice cream cookie dessert on November 11, if students can work together to raise $500.
- If students can double their goal, collecting $1,000, the administration will give them an Out of Uniform Day!
Parent and Past Parent Challenge
- DeLaSalle will earn an extra $10,000 from an anonymous donor if at least 100 current and past families make a gift.
- Who has the most school spirit? The 1950s? The 1990s? The Islanders from the 1960s claim it’s them! We shall see. The decade with the highest participation on Day of Giving will earn bragging rights AND an extra $5,000 for the school in their name.
- Attention graduates of the Classes of 2001-2021: this one’s for you! A member of the Board of Trustees has offered to match your donations, dollar for dollar, up to $5,000. If you contribute $20 DeLaSalle gets $40. If you can contribute $100 DeLaSalle gets another $100. It adds up to a BIG win for our school. Math is fun!