1. CATHOLIC – Minneapolis’ eminent CATHOLIC high school builds a Lasallian community centered on Gospel values, daily prayer, community liturgies, Christian Service programs, and four years of Theology coursework.
2. INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION – Maximum amount of INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION, where every student is known by first and last name, ninth graders are not “cut” from activity programs, average class size are lower than most, and teachers are always available outside the school day for additional help.
3. COLLEGE PREPARATION – Academics focused on COLLEGE PREPARATION, with Advanced Placement and other honors and college credit programs. Annually, over 97 percent of graduates attend college, many having earned college credits and/or merit scholarships.
4. TECHNOLOGY – To prepare for responsible academic use of emerging, interactive, and global 1:1 TECHNOLOGY, each student is issued a school-owned iPad, at no extra charge, complete with apps which support all areas of curriculum.
5. BUILDING UPDATES AND ADDITIONS – Over $12 million of BUILDING UPDATES AND ADDITIONS in the past decade, including new athletic facilities, new and renovated classrooms and science labs, solar panels, two building additions, technology enhancements — and more to come.
6. INTEGRATED DIVERSITY – Welcoming the rich gifts of authentic and integrated cultural and socio-economic DIVERSITY, we draw families from over 116 different schools, from up to 30 miles away in all four directions.
7. SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE – There’s SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE here, with over 36 clubs or teams, fine arts, student leadership, athletics and more. From state champs to first time participants, De offers many levels of success for students.
8. AFFORDABLE – DeLaSalle is AFFORDABLE for most families, with less expensive tuition, an outside work program available to all, free busing for most students, and grant/scholarship programs that exceed $2.8 million.
9. SCHOOL BUS SERVICE – Multiple routes of SCHOOL BUS SERVICE, free for Minneapolis residents, and available at a small fee for St. Paul and suburban families.
10. GROWTH AND STABILITY – Unprecedented GROWTH AND STABILITY since 1990, as our enrollment has grown to its largest in 43 years, and alumni/friend support has exceeded $26 million.