Entrance Exam for Class of 2022
Make-up Entrance Exams are scheduled:
- Saturday, January 27, 9:00am-Noon (Register at 8:45am at Christian Brothers’ Hall – 25 Grove St).
- For students with testing accommodations, register at 8:15am for the exam that begins at 8:30am and will conclude at 12:30pm.)
- Sunday, January 28, Noon-3:00pm (Register at 11:45am at Christian Brothers’ Hall)
- Saturday, February 3, 9:00am-Noon (Register at 8:45am at Christian Brothers’ Hall)
To register for a make-up exam, please call 612-676-7679.
Saturday, January 20, 2018 – 8:30-11:30am
All 8th grade students complete a brief online registration in the lobby anytime between 8:00 – 8:30am. Registration takes just a couple minutes. Please be registered by 8:25am. Once we have enough students in a classroom, we will begin administering the exam. We will continue to place students in classrooms as they arrive, with the last set of students beginning no later than 8:30.
Families do NOT need to preregister for the Exam. Also, while we will accept application materials on the 20th, families still have until February 9, 2018 to complete an application to DeLaSalle. We charge no fee for the exam and we will provide all test materials, including pencils.
Parent Information Seminar
While students are taking the Entrance Exam, we invite parents to stay for a Parent Information Seminar in DeLaSalle’s Florance Center. We will outline the following details:
- DeLaSalle’s mission, philosophy and programs,
- Application and registration process,
- Matriculation and transfer issues,
- Student life,
- and the $3.0 million program of financial assistance and merit scholarships for deserving students
The program includes a step-by-step explanation of financial aid applications for the 2018-19 school year.