The DeLaSalle School Store, located in the first floor lobby of the A Building, is the only source for authorized uniform shorts, shirts, sweatshirts, and physical education class attire. Ankle or shoe-length pants may be purchased at the store of your choice, but they must conform to the uniform guidelines as explained in the Student Parent Handbook.
The deadline to place an online order for timely delivery by the beginning of the school year was Friday, July 16. However, students and families may still shop the school store to find uniform items.
UPDATE: Items have arrived for orders that families placed before July 16. DeLaSalle emailed families with this information on August 10. You may pick up your items from the School Store when it is open between now and the start of the school year.
The store will be open in the weeks leading up to the start of the school year. Please visit us:
- Wednesday, July 28, 4:00-7:00pm
- Friday, July 30, 4:00-7:00pm
- Thursday, August 5, 7:30am-12:30pm, 4:30-8:00pm
- Saturday, August 7, 3:00-8:00pm
- Monday, August 9, 4:30-7:00pm
- Thursday, August 12, 4:30-7:00pm
- Monday, August 16, 9:00am-12:30pm, 3:00-7:00pm
- Tuesday, August 17, 3:00-7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 18, 3:00-7:00pm
- Thursday, August 19, 7:00-9:00am, 11:30am-3:30pm, 5:30-8:00pm
- Monday, August 23, 7:00-9:00am
You may contact Carlos Villagomez with questions at 612-676-7607.
- Shop Uniform Apparel
- Shorts and skirts also available at Donald’s
- School Uniform Pricing
- Letter Jacket Pricing/Order Form
- Shop DeLaSalle Spiritwear