The operation of DeLaSalle High School is dependent upon many people working in a variety of jobs. DeLaSalle hires for Maintenance, Food Service, Guidance Services, Support Staff, Administration, Admission, Development, Bus Drivers, as well as Teaching and Coaching positions. DeLaSalle accepts applications for all employment positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
DeLaSalle High School is accepting applications for the following open positions. Click the job to learn more:
DeLaSalle is accepting applications for two part-time after school site supervisors for the 2018-19 school year. The position is Monday-Friday from 3:00-6:00pm and pays $15 an hour.
The Site Supervisors are responsible for monitoring the Islander Commons and ensuring students are in compliance with rules and regulations of the area. The Site Supervisor will walk through the building at designated times to make sure students are in supervised locations. The Site Supervisor will be asked to engage with students by checking in on their tasks or on overall well-being. They will also need to communicate with Deans updating them on overall use of the space and names of students who are still waiting for transportation after 6:00pm. Some days students are required to go straight home after school, but the site supervisor will still need to assist in other supervisory capacities when needed as designated by administration.
- Ensures the safety and wellbeing of students by supervising areas in a safe and purposeful manner.
- Follows up and reports on students who are at school after 6pm.
- Maintains accurate attendance, and sign-in/sign-out records with students signature.
- Implements a system for supervision specific to their site structure (Commons, Weight room, Library, etc.) to insure students are never left unattended or placed at risk.
- Monitors equipment and facilities for safety and security purposes and addresses concerns promptly.
- Complete critical incident reports within 24-hours.
- Communicates concerns and information to supervisors.
- Be prompt and dependable to work scheduled hours.
- Monitors hours and reports absences in an accurate and timely manner.
- Relationship building and leadership skills in working with families.
- Sensitivity to clientele and associates representing a variety of family, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Active involvement with and supervision of children requiring physical stamina, alertness, and emotional stability.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Commitment and desire to provide quality supervision.
Applications accepted until positions are filled.
DeLaSalle is accepting applications for a part-time Food Service Cashier/Kitchen Helper for the 2018-2019 school year to begin August, 2018.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Transportation, seasonal part-time
To provide for the safe transportation of DeLaSalle students through the operation of school owned vehicles and execute duties in compliance with all laws, regulations and training. Compensation commensurate with experience and licensure.
Drivers work flexible hours (10-30 hours per week) from late August through end of May. Weekday morning and afternoon shifts; activity transportation (afternoons and weekends), or a combination of the two are available. Bus operations include morning and afternoon routes and activity driving. Van operations include morning and afternoon routes.
- Clean driving record
- Department of Transportation physical (cost reimbursed by DeLaSalle)
- Bus: CDL with school bus endorsement; some training available
- Van: Standard driver’s license; short training session
To apply, candidates should follow the instructions listed in the specific employment announcement and submit application materials to the listed staff contact. Applications accepted until positions are filled.
DeLaSalle is thankful for the time and talents shared by our many parent volunteers. Many opportunities exist throughout the year for parents to become involved in our school community.
In order to protect the school staff, volunteers, and those they serve, DeLaSalle mandates that all staff and volunteers who have regular or unsupervised contact with minors and/or vulnerable adults must sign a Volunteer Code of Conduct, complete VIRTUS training, and have a completed background check on file at the school. For more information about volunteering at DeLaSalle, please contact Mary McLaren at 612.676.7677.