The DeLaSalle Cafe offers nutritional breakfast and lunch items on a daily basis. Students and staff may choose from a variety of hot breakfast entrees, continental breakfast items and cold cereals before school from 7:50-8:20am and from a variety of hot lunch items during periods 4, 5, and 6.
Managing Student Cafeteria Accounts
DeLaSalle uses LunchTime to manage student cafeteria accounts. Click here to access LunchTime.
Families may deposit money electronically via LunchTime into a student’s cafeteria account. To view the entire LunchTime Parent’s Guide to Getting Started and other information about the DeLaSalle Cafe, click here.
If you have any questions about LunchTime, please contact email@example.com.
Each family can create a LunchTime account to manage their student’s cafeteria money. In order to add a student to your account, you will need to know your student’s first name, last name.
To create an account:
- Go to https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com/
- Select “Create an Account.”
- Enter your information and click “Submit”.
- Log-in to the account you just created. Look for and click on the blue “Add Student” button.
- Enter 55401 for the “5 digit ZIP code”
- Select “DeLaSalle High School”.
- Please enter your student’s last name and first name.
- Follow the prompts for creating an account and linking to your student’s account.
Several options exist for families who wish to deposit money into a student’s account.
- Families may deposit cash or check payment in the Main Office at the school during normal business hours. If you are depositing money via check, please include the student’s last name and ID number in the check memo.
- Families who have created a LunchTime account may also deposit money electronically into the LunchTime account. Click here for instructions about how to deposit money using a credit card or electronic check payment.
Credit card transactions are subject to a fee of $1 + 2.3% for every transaction. Bank account transactions are subject to a fee of $1 per transaction but no percentage fee. You will see the total fee for your transaction prior to finalizing your payment. Bank account deposits are limited to $1000 within a 6 day period. Online deposits will appear in the point of sale system within 30 minutes of completing the transaction.
- Breakfast: $2.00
- Complete student lunch (entree, vegetable/fruit, milk): $3.25
- Complete adult lunch: $3.60
- Sandwiches: $2.00 – $3.00
- Salads: $1.70 – $3.00
- Milk: $0.35
- Desserts: $0.85 – $1.00