Monday, February 7, 2022
Let us remember…that we are in the holy presence of God.
+ In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, Amen.
Thank you for the gift of this new week.
May all I do and say this week praise You
and be to Your glory.
Help me to be the loving person You created me to be.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle – Pray for us.
Live, Jesus, in our hearts – Forever!
|Yogurt, Muffin, Fruit, Milk|
Penne Pasta and Meatballs, Green Beans, French BreadA La Carte Items:
Buffalo Chicken Salad; Chicken Caesar Wrap; Wild Rice Chicken Soup
|CLICK HERE for today’s competition, practice, and meeting events.|
|PRE-ORDER YOUR DELASALLE 2022 DELTA YEARBOOK|
It’s time! You can now pre-order your DeLeSalle 2022 yearbook. The yearbook team is hard at work capturing the events and people of the year. Order now to guarantee your copy at delivery time! Orders can be made on our online store. Pick your options and follow the ordering instructions. Save $10 by ordering before February 13th (this week).
|SOFTBALL MEETING DURING TUESDAY’S WIN SESSIONS|
An info meeting for all those interested in Islander Softball will happen during both WIN sessions tomorrow, in the Thies Creative Lab. The meeting will give basic information about this season’s practices and games. The same meeting info will be repeated in WIN 1 and WIN 2, and will not last the whole session –you’ll have time to do homework or visit a teacher. It is important that ANYONE interested in softball stop in and at least sign up. We are 27 days away from the start of captains’ and 9th grade practices. Only 33 days from tryouts! See you in the Thies Lab tomorrow, Coach Tom.
|THE INKLINGS BOOK CLUB TOMORROW – HOWL’S MOVING CASTLE|
Reminder: the reading club interest meeting is tomorrow during WIN 1 in Mrs. Wojda’s room, B211. At this first meeting, we will discuss a reading plan and future meeting dates. All are welcome!
|TEST DAY FOR 9th AND 10th GRADE STUDENTS – FEBRUARY 11|
On Friday, February 11, all Grade 9 students and Grade 10 students will be taking standardized tests. These tests help our students prepare for their college entrance exams and provide information on their academic strengths and area for growth. Please note the following logistical information for test takers:
• Transportation: Busses will run regular routes in the morning, and again at 12:45pm after testing. Parents may also pick up students after testing concludes.
• Tests Start: 8:30am, Tests Conclude: 11:45am – 12:15pm.
• Grade 9 will take the Iowa Test of Educational Development (ITED)
• Grade 10 will take the PreACT test
• Lunch: “Grab and Go” breakfast and lunch items will be available in the café before testing starts. (The school kitchen will be closed after the morning service.)
• Bus Departure for Afternoon Routes: 12:45pm
• Extended-time Test Takers: Ms. Copeland is in communication with students and families concerning transportation options.
• Staying for After-school Activities: There will be supervised study areas available 12:30pm – 3:00pm for students remaining at school for afternoon activities.