Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Father, thank You for this new season.
Thank You for the crispness and freshness coming in the air.
Thank You for loving me and carrying me through the past season.
Help me embrace what You have for me in the days ahead.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle – Pray for us!
Live Jesus in our Hearts – Forever
- Period 1: 8:30-9:50
- Period 2: 10:00-11:20
- Period 3: 11:30-1:30
- To find which lunch wave you are in, click here and look for your 3rd period teacher
- Period 4: 1:40-3:00
FRENCH TOAST STICKS, SAUSAGE, FRUIT, MILK
ENTREE: SLOPPY JOES OR BEAN BURGER, ROASTED POTATO; A LA CARTE: TURKEY ON KAISER; PROTEIN BOOSTER SALAD
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV tennis vs. Minneapolis Roosevelt @ Lake Hiawatha Park
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis vs. Minneapolis Roosevelt @ Lake Hiawatha Park
- 4:30pm: Boys’ C soccer vs. Richfield @ Lyndale Field
- 4:30pm: Boys’ B soccer vs. Richfield @ Lyndale Field
- 4:30pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Minnetonka @ Nieman Sports Complex
In the news…
The DeLaSalle College Advising and Counseling office invites all 12th grade students and parents to learn more about the college planning process at College Planning Night for Seniors and Parents. The program will be offered in English tonight from 6:30-7:30pm in D104. There will be a program in Spanish offered at the same time and location next Wednesday.
LEAP (Lasallians for Equity and Peace) will meet again today during each lunch wave in D104. This week’s discussion will be focused on the impact the COVID pandemic has had on students’ mental health. There will be a short informational presentation and then time to discuss. Anyone is welcome!
What’s the Buzz! Come Join the Environmental club on Tuesday September 28th to work with our bees! Pollinate Minnesota will be here to do a demonstration. We have a fantastic opportunity to suit up to open up our hives. We will meet at 3:15 by the bee hives at Brothers’ Plaza. You will need to RSVP and fill out a waiver.Please see Mrs Beckman in the kitchen to sign up and get a waiver.
Learn how to drive this fall through a driver’s ed class offered at DeLaSalle. There will be two driver’s ed classes offered – one in October and one in December. The class costs $399 and features 30 hours of classroom instruction over 10 days. The class will be held virtually via Google Meet from 4:00-7:00pm. Learn more about the class and apply here.
Bethany Christian Services Gala is in need of four volunteers for its fundraising gala on Friday, October 15th! Yo ucan earn Christian Service hours for volunteering. Email Ms. King if you can help.
- WHY IS THIS EVENT IMPORTANT?? – Participation in this event helps to raise money to support children and families involved in the child protection system in foster care in Minnesota.
- Your commitment: Arrive at 5:30pm and leave by 8:30pm
- Location: The Birke: 11700 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55305
- Dress Code: Professional – no street clothes with holes, midriff, etc. Students may wear DeLaSalle uniforms if they wish to represent the school.
- Duties and training: Usher and direct participants to the room. You will receive instructions when you arrive.