Thursday, September 24, 2020
O God of Creation, you have blessed us with the changing of the seasons. remind us to take time to rest. remind us of the wonder of your creation. remind us that it is you who give us the breath of life.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle – Pray for us!
Live Jesus in our Hearts – Forever
Today is the first day of the Gold Cohort schedule:
- Period 1: 8:30-9:50
- Period 2: 10:00-11:20
- Period 3: 11:30-1:30
- Period 4: 1:40-3:00
YOGURT, MUFFIN, ORANGE JUICE, MILK
BUFFALO CHICKEN OR CAULIFLOWER WRAP, FRUIT CUP, BABY CARROTS
If you wish to order lunch, please complete this form in your first class period of the day so we can get an accurate count of how many lunches to prepare. Please enter your FIRST and LAST NAME on the form.
Which lunch wave am I in?
- 4:00pm: Girls’ C soccer vs. Visitation @ Kensington Park
- 4:00pm: Girls’ JV soccer vs. Visitation @ Kensington Park
- 4:00pm: Girls’ varsity tennis @ St. Anthony Village
- 4:30pm: Boys’ JV soccer vs. St. Anthony Village @ Nieman Soccer Fields
- 5:00pm: Boys’ varsity soccer vs. St. Anthony Village @ DeLaSalle
- 5:30pm: Girls’ swimming & diving @ Fridley
Please note: Attendance at games and competitions is limited under Fall Approved Sports Fan Attendance Protocols approved by Tri-Metro Conference schools. Please review this document to learn more.
In the news…
The DeLaSalle Cheer program will start fall training sessions today for both competition and sideline cheer. All students who choose to participate must complete the following steps:
- Read, sign, and return the 2020-2021 MSHSL Eligibility Brochure.
- Confirm that you have a valid sports physical on file in the Student Activities office.
- Complete and submit the registration form for either competition cheer or sideline cheer.
Student-athletes and families must also read and review the Approved Fall Training Sessions Directives, as well as the Addendum to the Approved Fall Training Sessions prior to participating in Fall Training Sessions. The sessions are Monday’s from 4:00-6:00pm and Saturday’s from 12:00-2:00pm in the Main Gym.
The Green Team environmental club will meet after school Thursday for Silver Cohort students. Please meet in the garden (behind the main bleachers of the athletic field by the north entrance). If you have any questions, please feel free to email Pam Beckman.
DeLaSalle families may order a supply of healthy breakfast and lunches for the days when their student is not on campus because they are participating via distance learning.
- Students participating in hybrid learning may purchase a meal kit that contains three breakfasts and three lunches each. Families may use this form to order the meal kits. Orders must be placed by noon on the first day the student attends in-person instruction (Monday or Thursday) and picked up outside the kitchen at the end of the school day on the last day they attend (Tuesday or Friday).
- Students participating in full distance learning may also purchase a meal kit that contains five breakfasts and five lunches each. Orders should be placed by noon on Thursday for pickup at 3:00pm on Friday. Families may use this form to place the order.