DeLaSalle student athletes will compete to be among the best in Minnesota in their respective winter sports. Please join us in congratulating and cheering on these athletes to victory!
Like the girls’ swimming and diving program in the fall, the boys’ swimming and diving program is a co-op with St. Agnes and St. Anthony Village.
- Swimming prelims: Thursday, February 20, 6:00pm, at St. Catherine University
- Swimming finals: Saturday, February 22, 6:00pm, at St. Catherine University
The Islanders are ranked first in the state (Class AAA) as of February 3, with a 13-4 overall record. De’s girls’ team is attempting to return to State for the fourth straight season, having earned ten previous trips to State (and four titles) since 2006.
- Quarterfinal: Thursday, February 27, time TBD, at high seed school
- Semifinal: Saturday, February 29, 5:00 or 7:00pm, at East Ridge High School
- Final: Thursday, March 5, 7:00pm, at East Ridge High School
The Islanders are ranked third in Minnesota Class AAA as of February 3 with a 13-3 overall record. They are attempting to win the 25th Minnesota State title in school history (12 titles in Catholic or Independent tournaments from 1920-1974, and 12 since joining the MSHSL in 1975)
- Quarterfinal: Tuesday, March 3, 7:00pm, at high seed school
- Semifinal: Saturday, March 7, time TBD, at high seed school
- Final: Thursday, March 12, time TBD, at Chanhassen High School
The Islanders took second place February 1 at the Minnesota State Class A Championship. The team also earned their 20th bid to compete in a National Championship event.
- UCA Nationals: February 6-9, Orlando, FL
DeLaSalle continues to participate in a multi-school co-op program called Minnehaha United, which is headquartered at the Minnehaha Academy ice rink. This year’s team finished with a 10-15 regular season record.
- Quarterfinal: #3 St. Paul United 9 – #6 Minnehaha United 1
The boys’ hockey team is a cooperative program with Minnehaha Academy.
- #9 Minnehaha Academy 1 – #8 Irondale-St. Anthony 6
The wrestling program is a co-op between DeLaSalle and Columbia Heights.
- Team: Saturday, February 15, at Totino-Grace High School
- Individuals: Saturday, February 22, 10:00am, at South St. Paul High School