Monday, May 13, 2019 (opens in a new window)
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord our God, Whose light shines out of the darkness and gleams brightly into our hearts, we thank You for all the goodness You allow us to see. We want to see Your goodness clearly and have confidence in it, no matter how much around us is dark and disquieting. We want to remain firm and full of trust, looking to what You have put into our hearts so that we may come to know You. Be with us with Your Spirit. Lead us to realize ever more clearly that we are made for Your honor. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:07
- Period 2: 9:12-9:46
- Period 3: 9:51-10:25
- Period 4: 10:30-11:04
- Period 5: 11:09-11:43
- Period 6: 11:48-12:22
- Period 7: 12:27-1:01
- Period 8: 1:06-1:40
- Assembly: 1:45-3:00
- 3:45pm Golf: Girls Varsity Meet vs. Minneapolis Southwest @ Wirth Golf Course
- 3:45pm Golf: Boys Varsity Meet vs. Minneapolis Southwest @ Wirth Golf Course
- 4:10pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Providence Academy @ Providence Academy
- 4:15pm Softball: JV Game vs. Irondale @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Irondale @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game vs. Henry Sibley @ Heritage Middle School
- 5:30pm Tennis: Boys JV Match vs. Providence Academy @ Providence Academy
- 6:00pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game vs. Henry Sibley @ Heritage Middle School
In today’s news…
- Monday, May 13: Green Team will be hitting the gardens after school for about an hour to put in veggies and plants in our De Gardens.
- Tuesday May 14: Green team will be joining Friends of the Mississippi to plant some native plants around the Island to help make Nicollet Island a healthier place for the River.
If you’d like to join us, please email Brother Ryan. We hope to see you there!
Devices that are not purchased will need to be returned on the last day of classes. Charges will be incurred for any damage to the device or charger.
20 Christian Service Hours will be earned over the course of three days.
The Service Days/link to registration:
*Students must be present all three days from 8:00am-4:45pm.
Cost: $40 (includes project supplies, grab&go breakfast, snacks, transportation, day 3 lunch and Skyzone)
• Financial aid available, see Ms. Stecklein if the cost is prohibitive
Questions: Contact Nicole Stecklein at: email@example.com or 612-676-7608