Friday, May 10, 2019 (opens in a new window)
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Father of mercy, who gave us in Saint Damien a shining witness of love for the poorest and most abandoned, grant that, by his intercession, as faithful witnesses of the heart of your Son Jesus, we too may be servants of the most needy and rejected. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 3:30pm Golf: Boys Varsity Match vs. Minnehaha Academy @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:15pm Baseball: C Game vs. Minneapolis Washburn @ Frank Quilici Field at Shingle Creek Park
- 4:15pm Baseball: JV Game vs. Minneapolis Washburn @ Parade Stadium
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Minneapolis Washburn @ Parade Stadium
In today’s news…
AP testing hallway closures: Today, the second floor hallway of the A building between the Thies Lab and the Library will be closed for AP testing, students will pass on the first floor. The library will be open for students with passes. All students should be reminded to be quiet and respectful of testers.
The new Executive Board will be:
- Co-Presidents: Jalen Travis and Rayo Daniel
- Secretary: Evie Kaznessis
- Treasurer: Bolu Ilelaboye
- Public Relations: Hannah Omodt
- Monday, May 13: Green Team will be hitting the gardens after school for about an hour to put in veggies and plants in our De Gardens.
- Tuesday May 14: Green team will be joining Friends of the Mississippi to plant some native plants around the Island to help make Nicollet Island a healthier place for the River.
If you’d like to join us, please email Brother Ryan. We hope to see you there!
20 Christian Service Hours will be earned over the course of three days.
The Service Days/link to registration:
*Students must be present all three days from 8:00am-4:45pm.
Cost: $40 (includes project supplies, grab&go breakfast, snacks, transportation, day 3 lunch and Skyzone)
• Financial aid available, see Ms. Stecklein if the cost is prohibitive
Questions: Contact Nicole Stecklein at: email@example.com or 612-676-7608
Devices that are not purchased will need to be returned on the last day of classes. Charges will be incurred for any damage to the device or charger.