Tuesday, April 30, 2019 (opens in a new window)
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, You chose Saint Pius V as pope of Your Church to protect the faith and give You more fitting worship. By his prayers, help us celebrate Your holy mysteries with a living faith and an effective love. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- TBD Golf: Girls JV Match vs. St. Anthony Village
- 1:00pm Golf: Boys Varsity Conference Tournament @ River Oaks Golf Course
- 3:30pm Golf: Girls Varsity Match vs. St. Anthony Village @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys JV Match vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 4:15pm Track & Field: All Meet @ Columbia Heights High School
- 4:30pm Baseball: JV Game vs. Henry Sibley @ Henry Sibley HS
- 5:00pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
In today’s news…
Candidates had the opportunity to record a short video introducing themselves to you and Student Council encourages you to watch the videos before casting your vote. There is no video for President/Vice President as there is only one set of candidates on the ballot in that race.
Public Relations Officer
Devices that are not purchased will need to be returned on the last day of classes. Charges will be incurred for any damage to the device or charger.
Current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders have the opportunity to serve and learn at local Minneapolis and St. Paul service organizations. Students will break into groups and serve at various locations including Sharing and Caring Hands, Open Arms, Crisis Nursery, Second Harvest, Benedictine Health Center, House of Charity and more. Projects include preparing and serving meals to the homeless, playing with kids at Crisis Nursery, packaging food for distribution, connecting with the elderly, hosting bingo for adults with developmental disabilities, and more.
20 Christian Service Hours will be earned over the course of three days.
The Service Days are:
*Students must be present all three days from 8:00am-4:45pm.
Cost: $40 (includes project supplies, grab&go breakfast, snacks, transportation, day 3 lunch and Skyzone)
• Payment due Monday, May 6th to Pam Smith in the business office
• Financial aid available, see Ms. Stecklein if the cost is prohibitive
Questions: Contact Nicole Stecklein at: email@example.com or 612-676-7608