Monday, April 29, 2019 (opens in a new window)
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
O God, who chose Saint John Baptist de la Salle to educate young Christians, raise up, we pray, teachers in your Church ready to devote themselves wholeheartedly to the human and Christian formation of the young. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 1:00pm Golf: Boys Varsity Invitational @ Indian Hills Golf Club
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Richfield @ Richfield High School
- 4:15pm Baseball: JV Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ Parade Stadium
- 4:15pm Softball: JV Game vs. Concordia Academ @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Concordia Academy @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm Baseball: C Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 7:00pm Baseball: C Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ Parade Stadium
In today’s news…
Candidates had the opportunity to record a short video introducing themselves to you and Student Council encourages you to watch the videos before casting your vote. There is no video for President/Vice President as there is only one set of candidates on the ballot in that race.
Public Relations Officer
Devices that are not purchased will need to be returned on the last day of classes. Charges will be incurred for any damage to the device or charger.
Current 9th, 10th, and 11th graders have the opportunity to serve and learn at local Minneapolis and St. Paul service organizations. Students will break into groups and serve at various locations including Sharing and Caring Hands, Open Arms, Crisis Nursery, Second Harvest, Benedictine Health Center, House of Charity and more. Projects include preparing and serving meals to the homeless, playing with kids at Crisis Nursery, packaging food for distribution, connecting with the elderly, hosting bingo for adults with developmental disabilities, and more.
20 Christian Service Hours will be earned over the course of three days.
The Service Days are:
*Students must be present all three days from 8:00am-4:45pm.
Cost: $40 (includes project supplies, grab&go breakfast, snacks, transportation, day 3 lunch and Skyzone)
• Payment due Monday, May 6th to Pam Smith in the business office
• Financial aid available, see Ms. Stecklein if the cost is prohibitive
Questions: Contact Nicole Stecklein at: email@example.com or 612-676-7608