Thursday, February 21, 2019
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord we give you this day and all that is in it. Please go before us. Help us to remember to make time, to take in the beauty that surrounds us. May we take pleasure in simple moments and small victories. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:31
- Period 2: 9:36-10:18
- Period 3: 10:23-11:05
- Period 4: 11:10-11:52
- Period 5: 11:57-12:39
- Period 6: 12:44-1:26
- Period 7: 1:31-2:13
- Period 8: 2:18-3:00
- 6:00pm Swim & Dive: Boys All Section Meet @ South View Middle School
- 7:00pm Basketball: Girls Varsity Game vs. Maranatha Christian Academy @ Maranatha Christian Academy
In today’s news…
- Jonah Rawley ’21 – 1st Place Novice Discussion
- Michael Underwood ’20 – 2nd Place Discussion
- Adaire Criner ’19 – 3rd Place Extemp Speaking
- Theresa DeGross ’21 3rd place Novice Original Oratory
- Elizabeth Piñeda – ‘213rd Place Novice Prose
- Carolyn Osterbauer ’21- 4th Place Novice Extemp Reading
- Elliot Steeves ’20 – 6th Place Novice Discussion
- Raina Vance ’21- 6th Place Novice Extemp Reading
- Abby Wagner ’20 -7th Place Creative Expression
TADS will process all financial aid applications, using filed 2018 federal tax returns. TADS accepts, as they always have, copies of documents which families file. You may always contact the TADS Helpline at 1-800-884-8237.
Click here to learn more about financial aid, including how to find how much you paid in tuition to DeLaSalle in 2018, which may be important as you prepare your tax return for the year.