Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord our God, our loving Father, we thank You for all that our hearts and spirits are allowed to receive from You. We thank You for the community You give us, strengthening us to face life even through toil, struggle, and privation. Grant that Your powers flow out to give us strength and courage. May we see and recognize You in your deeds ever more clearly. Do not let us faint or grow weary, no matter what we have to suffer. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:15pm Basketball: Boys C Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ Brooklyn Center High School
- 5:30pm Basketball: Boys JV Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ Brooklyn Center High School
- 7:00pm Basketball: Boys Varsity Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ Brooklyn Center High School
In today’s news…
TADS will process all financial aid applications, using filed 2018 federal tax returns. TADS accepts, as they always have, copies of documents which families file. You may always contact the TADS Helpline at 1-800-884-8237.
Click here to learn more about financial aid, including how to find how much you paid in tuition to DeLaSalle in 2018, which may be important as you prepare your tax return for the year.
- Jonah Rawley ’21 – 1st Place Novice Discussion
- Michael Underwood ’20 – 2nd Place Discussion
- Adaire Criner ’19 – 3rd Place Extemp Speaking
- Theresa DeGross ’21 3rd place Novice Original Oratory
- Elizabeth Piñeda – ‘213rd Place Novice Prose
- Carolyn Osterbauer ’21- 4th Place Novice Extemp Reading
- Elliot Steeves ’20 – 6th Place Novice Discussion
- Raina Vance ’21- 6th Place Novice Extemp Reading
- Abby Wagner ’20 -7th Place Creative Expression
- Do you consider yourself a leader?
- Do you care about our school community and feel called to help create a respectful, connected school culture?
- Are you interested in developing your personal leadership skills?
Please consider joining us for the Youth Frontier’s 11th grade Leadership Retreat!
What: A half day Leadership Retreat to inspire student leaders from across a community to take responsibility for a respectful and connected school culture.
Who: Open to 11th grade students only. Space is limited.
When: Tuesday, March 5th, 8:30am-1:30pm
Click here to register.
*Students will be selected based on teacher and staff recommendations.
*Sign up by Wednesday, Feb. 20th