Thursday, January 31, 2019 – Online Learning Day
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, we pray for those who work in the cold or who lack a warm place to call home.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
In today’s news…
Please review the following information from the Student-Parent Handbook regarding Out-of-Uniform expectations:
During Homecoming or Winterfest week, students may dress according to the designated theme days without purchasing a wristband. If students do not wish to participate, they must wear the school uniform. Out-of-Uniform Day attire must be modest, clean, and in good condition according to the following:
- No halter-tops, tank tops, tube tops, or bare midriffs.
- No hats or other head coverings; head coverings can be worn for medical, cultural or religious purposes.
- No backpacks, purses, or other bags other than the DeLaSalle drawstring bag.
- No sunglasses.
- No ripped or torn clothing of any kind.
- Any printing on shirts may not mention or suggest the use of alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, or be profane or offensive.
- Shorts and skirts must reach the top of the knee. Yoga or any similar style pants are not permitted.
- Clothing must not contain hate speech or images or language that is inconsistent with DeLaSalle core values.
- Sandals are not permitted. Dress code violations on Out-of-Uniform Days will be reported to the Dean of Students.
Out-of uniform attire is subject to the approval of the administration. Students who do not meet the above guidelines will be required to change attire or wear a school-loaned uniform, and further school consequences may apply. Parent(s) will be notified when repeated violations occur.