Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
May our prayer of petition rise before you, we pray, O Lord, that, with purity unblemished, we, your servants, may come, as we desire, to celebrate the great mystery of the Incarnation of your Only Begotten Son. Who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 5:30pm Swim & Dive: Boys All Meet Richfield vs. St. Anthony Swim Team @ St. Anthony Village HS
In today’s news…
- Buses will run normally each morning and will depart at 12:15pm on December 19 and 20 and at 11:05am on December 21.
- Students must be in uniform for exam days.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to be on campus during those periods. They may arrive late or leave early.
- Students who are on campus during their lunch hour must report to the Florance Center.
- Students with study hall periods 2 or 7, report to regular study hall room.
- Students present for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8 report to the Florance Center.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.
That paper cup from Starbucks, Caribou, or the DeLaSalle cafeteria you’re left with after your morning coffee or hot chocolate? It needs to go in the trash.
The vast majority of paper coffee cups sold in the United States contain a thin plastic lining that keeps your drink warm and holds the cup together while you enjoy your beverage. Unfortunately, it cannot be recycled or composted, and must be thrown away when you’re done with it.
So, go GREEN by using a reusable cup or thermos for your warm drinks. Encourage your coffee, tea, and hot chocolate provider to invest in compostable cups. If you do use a non-compostable disposable paper cup, please throw it away in the trash when you’re done with it. (Note: The clear plastic cups Starbucks and Caribou use for iced drinks are recyclable, just remove the straws and place in the recycling bin!)
Thanks and all the best during Finals Week!
The GREEN Team