Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Almighty ever-living God,
who adorn the sacred body of your Church
with the confessions of holy Martyrs,
grant, we pray,
that, just as the glorious passion of Saint Ignatius of Antioch,
which we celebrate today,
brought him eternal splendor,
so it may be for us unending protection. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
Period 1: 8:30-9:01
Period 2: 9:06-9:34
Period 3: 9:39-10:07
Period 7: 10:12-10:40
Period 4: 10:45-11:13
Period 5: 11:18-11:46
Period 6: 11:51-12:19
Period 8: 12:24-12:52
- Notre Dame on the Road: 7pm – 9pm
In today’s news…
- When: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Time: 5:00pm – 7:30pm
- Where: LL Gray Gym
- Who: Tryouts are open to all 9 – 12 Graders (boys and girls)
- What: Please wear shorts and a t-shirt, gym shoes and have your hair pulled back out of your face. We will teach you all of the skills you need to know at tryouts – stunting, dance, jumps, and cheer. We want to see any tumbling you have, but you will not be scored on it! Please review the DLS Cheer Information Packet for expectations, time commitment, and other information. If you have questions, please contact Program Director, Veronica Pettini, at email@example.com
- Seniors are invited each Friday in October to gather in the college advising office (B102) after school to work on their college applications. During October Madness 4 Seniors, counselors will be on hand to help and answer questions as well as provide some nourishment to get students through the late afternoon. Seniors are encouraged to come, stay, and enjoy a relaxed and supportive atmosphere with their friends and work on their applications together! This is a great way to make progress toward November 1 deadlines.
- Juniors will attend the National College Fair at the Minneapolis Convention Center the morning of Thursday, October 25.
- DeLaSalle students and families are invited to meet with representatives from Jesuit colleges as part of the Jesuit Excellence Tour. Representatives will be at De on Thursday, October 25, from 6:00-7:00pm, in D104.
Please see a college advisor with questions.
Learn about other ways in which Islanders can participate in Respect Life Month.