Monday, September 10, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Guide me lord, You are my heart,
You are my strength, You are my hope.
Teach me Lord, and guide my way.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Soccer: Boys JV Game vs. Columbia Heights High School @ Columbia Heights High School
- 4:00pm Tennis: Girls JV Match vs. Bloomington Jefferson @ Olson Middle School
- 4:00pm Tennis: Girls Varsity Match vs. Bloomington Jefferson @ Bloomington Jefferson High School
- 4:15pm Soccer: Girls JV Game vs. Columbia Heights High School @ Fort Snelling
- 5:00pm Soccer: Boys C Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ Benilde-St. Margaret
- 5:00pm Soccer: Boys B Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ Benilde-St. Margaret
- 6:00pm Soccer: Girls Varsity Game vs. Columbia Heights High School @ DeLaSalle
- 6:00pm Soccer: Boys Varsity Game vs. Columbia Heights High School @ Columbia Heights High School
- University of Chicago: 10:15am
In today’s news…
Drivers will be able to turn right in and out of DeLaSalle Drive to access the school.
At least one lane of traffic on both 1st Avenue and East Hennepin Avenue will be be kept open.
The Metro Transit bus stop in front of DeLaSalle will be closed during the construction. Students who ride Metro Transit buses to DeLaSalle on routes 4, 6, 11, 61, and 141 may exit at the stop on 1st Avenue at 2nd Street NE or at the stop on 1st Avenue at 1st Street S (by the Federal Reserve Bank) and walk across the bridge to DeLaSalle.
The project is scheduled to conclude by Friday, September 21, though county officials caution that the project could be extended due to weather delays.