Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, help me to rest awhile in the cooling shade of your presence. Slow down my restless heart and fill me with gentle compassion for all your people. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
In the news…
- June, shifts available Monday–Saturday, 9:30am-3:00pm
- July, shifts available Monday–Friday, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Fill out your Request For Letter of Recommendation Sheet (available in the document library link of your Naviance account)
- Talk with your college advisor about whom to choose for your teacher recommenders. Your college advisor by last name is: A-H Ms. Braun; I-Q Ms. Carter; R-Z Ms. McAdams
- Review applications for colleges in which you are interested. When is the application deadline? Do you need to do an essay? Do you need recommendations? How many?
- Write your ESSAYS if needed. Find the essay questions for the Common Application here. If three or more of the colleges you’re applying to take the Common Application, DO the Common Application. Naviance will let you know if the college accepts the Common Application (CA in the little box).
- Finish your required 60 Christian Service hours and reflection.
- Visit Colleges
- Look for Scholarships – Begin with these scholarship search engines fastweb.com, scholarships.com, zinch.com