Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, Grant me the strength to handle the pressure of these days,
the confidence to feel secure in my knowledge,
and the ability to keep a proper perspective through it all. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
|Time||Tuesday, May 29|
|Time||Wednesday, May 30||Thursday, May 31|
- Students must be in uniform for exam days.
- Buses will run in the morning and will depart at 12:30 on Tuesday, 12:15 on Wednesday and at 11:45 on Thursday.
- All students will return iPads on Thursday.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to attend those periods.
- Students present during their lunch hour, report to the Florance Center.
- Students with study hall periods 2 or 7, report to regular study hall room.
- Students present for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8 report to the Florance Center.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.
All students must turn in their school issued iPad with the school issued iPad case. The iPad Return Checklist – found in the Islanders course in Canvas – must be completed, signed by a parent/guardian, and turned in with the iPad on May 31. Students should turn off their passcode and sign out of their iCloud and iTunes accounts before going to their assigned area. It is important to note that you will be charged the deductible/repair cost for broken devices as well as replacement cost for any missing items. Families who chose the Deposit Protection Plan will be charged for all damages to the iPad and accessories not covered under warranty. If you are not returning to DeLaSalle for the 2018-2019 school year, you must turn in the Apple charging/sync cable and power adapter provided when you received your iPad.