Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
How happy I am, O my God,
to find You always present
wherever I may go or wherever I may be.
Awaken me to Your presence;
waken me to Your indwelling;
waken me to inward sight of You,
and speech with You,
and strength from You.
May my spirit leap up to You
all day and in all ways.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 3:10pm Golf: Boys Varsity Match vs. Fridley High School @ Majestic Oaks Golf Club
- 3:30pm Golf: Girls JV Match vs. Fridley High School @ Columbia Golf Course
- 3:30pm Golf: Girls Varsity Match vs. Fridley High School @ Columbia Golf Course
- 4:15pm Baseball: C Game vs. Minnehaha/DeLaSalle @ Fort Snelling
- 4:15pm Baseball: JV Game vs. Minnehaha/DeLaSalle @ Fort Snelling
- 4:30pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 4:30pm Softball: JV Game vs. Bloomington Kennedy @ Kelly Fields
- 4:30pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Bloomington Kennedy @ Kelly Fields
- 8:30am: AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC (LL Gray Gym)
- 8:30am: AP English Language and Composition ((LL Gray Gym)
- 12:00pm: AP European History ((LL Gray Gym)
Students excused to eat lunch 4th period. Please note late end time (3:45pm) –students are responsible for communicating with moderators of activities and plan transportation and after school activities accordingly.
In today’s news…
Again, those details:
- What: Nicollet Island Restoration Project – Garlic Mustard Removal
- When: Tuesday, May 15th from 3:10PM to 5PM
- Where: Meet in B311 at 3:10PM; we will then head outside to locations around the island.
- Why: Make the island a better place, have fun with friends, and/or earn Christian Services Hours.
Questions? Contact Mr. Lynch.
If you are able to join us, please complete the FMR waiver and bring it with you. Please also wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and shoes that are appropriate for outdoor work.
- Senior Final Exams: Seniors will complete final exams and assessments Thursday and Friday. Final assessments are scheduled in periods 1-4 on Thursday and periods 5-8 on Friday. Seniors are excused from periods 1-4 on Friday.
- Senior iPads: Seniors will return their iPads on Friday, after their last final.
- Senior Locker Clean-out: Seniors should begin cleaning out their lockers in preparation for the official locker clean-out on Thursday during 7th period. Please use trash and recycling bins located throughout the building. There is a box in the main office for anyone who would like to donate school supplies or locker decorations to students in need. Any senior who does not clean-out their locker by the end of the day on Thursday will need to complete additional work service hours.
- Senior Uniform Donation Drop-Off:The Deans Office would like to invite graduating seniors to donate gently used and clean uniform items they no longer need. Items can be dropped in the main office at any time – there is no deadline for donations. Future Islanders thank you!
There is still time to volunteer, donate and register your graduate for the All-Night Graduation Party. We need volunteers. If you’re a parent of a junior or underclassman, please pay-it-forward. We greatly appreciate your help.We have multiple shifts and jobs for all skill sets from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Click here to volunteer.
Let’s make sure the seniors are registered so sign-up here! There will be plenty of food, music and dancing, games, sports, swimming, ice skating, hockey and entertainment including a hypnotist, a psychic and a casino room. (They will need a bathing suit and towel. Skating/hockey equipment is encouraged. Valuables should be left at home.)
Thank you for the gift of your time and treasure to send our seniors off right.
- When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Where: Lundstrum Performing Arts- 1617 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Parking: Free in two surrounding lots and on the streets surrounding Lundstrum
- Time of Volunteers needed: 5:00-8:30 or 5:00-10:00 pm Volunteer Duties will include: Food service and bussing, greeting and escorting guests, assisting with event logistics.
- Time of Event: 6:00-10:00pm
- Other things to know: Please wear black pants and a white shirt with no writing. Dinner will be provided.
If interested, please contact Nora Kreml at firstname.lastname@example.org