Monday, May 14, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, I am grateful for this life you’ve given me. You’ve blessed me with different gifts and talents. Help me understand how to cultivate those things to bring glory to Your great name. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:11
- Period 2: 9:16:-9:54
- Period 3: 9:59-10:37
- Period 4: 10:42-11:20
- Period 5: 11:25-12:03
- Period 6: 12:08-12:46
- Period 7: 12:51-1:29
- Period 8: 1:34-2:12
- Founder’s Convocation: 2:17-3:00
- 4:15pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Providence Academy @ Providence Academy
- 4:30pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game Woodbury vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
- 4:30pm Softball: JV Game vs. Irondale @ Irondale High School
- 4:30pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Irondale @ Irondale High School
- 4:45pm Lacrosse: Girls JV Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Southwest Christian @ Southwest Christian High School
- 6:00pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game Woodbury vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
- 6:15pm Lacrosse: Girls Varsity Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Southwest Christian @ Southwest Christian High School
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Anoka @ Castle Park
- 8:30am: AP Biology (LL Gray Gym)
Don’t forget your calculator!
- 8:30am: AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC (LL Gray Gym)
- 8:30am: AP English Language and Composition ((LL Gray Gym)
- 12:00pm: AP European History ((LL Gray Gym)
Students excused to eat lunch 4th period. Please note late end time (3:45pm) –students are responsible for communicating with moderators of activities and plan transportation and after school activities accordingly.
In today’s news…
During AP testing counselors are proctoring tests and not in the office space. Students wishing to access the counseling office are required to arrive with a pass and a specific task to work on that they need assistance with. There will be one counselor available to assist students who are in crisis.
AP testers: Remember to bring 2 sharpened #2 pencils and 2 pens to testing. Leave your phone in your locker.
The most recent e-mail with the form was sent on May 10th. If you haven’t done so already, please complete this form before your finals this week. If you have any questions, please e-mail Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programming.
Again, those details:
- What: Nicollet Island Restoration Project – Garlic Mustard Removal
- When: Tuesday, May 15th from 3:10PM to 5PM
- Where: Meet in B311 at 3:10PM; we will then head outside to locations around the island.
- Why: Make the island a better place, have fun with friends, and/or earn Christian Services Hours.
Questions? Contact Mr. Lynch.
If you are able to join us, please complete the FMR waiver and bring it with you. Please also wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and shoes that are appropriate for outdoor work.
There is still time to volunteer, donate and register your graduate for the All-Night Graduation Party. We need volunteers. If you’re a parent of a junior or underclassman, please pay-it-forward. We greatly appreciate your help.We have multiple shifts and jobs for all skill sets from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Click here to volunteer.
Let’s make sure the seniors are registered so sign-up here! There will be plenty of food, music and dancing, games, sports, swimming, ice skating, hockey and entertainment including a hypnotist, a psychic and a casino room. (They will need a bathing suit and towel. Skating/hockey equipment is encouraged. Valuables should be left at home.)
Thank you for the gift of your time and treasure to send our seniors off right.
- When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Where: Lundstrum Performing Arts- 1617 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Parking: Free in two surrounding lots and on the streets surrounding Lundstrum
- Time of Volunteers needed: 5:00-8:30 or 5:00-10:00 pm Volunteer Duties will include: Food service and bussing, greeting and escorting guests, assisting with event logistics.
- Time of Event: 6:00-10:00pm
- Other things to know: Please wear black pants and a white shirt with no writing. Dinner will be provided.
If interested, please contact Nora Kreml at firstname.lastname@example.org