Friday, May 11, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, we pray in thanksgiving for the mothers in our lives. We are grateful for the many sacrifices they made and make on our behalf. We pray that you bless and honor them each day. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Softball: JV Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Lincoln Field
- 4:00pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Lincoln Field
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Game vs. Minneapolis South @ Powderhorn Park
- 4:15pm Baseball: C Game vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ Parade Stadium
- 4:30pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game Hastings vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
- 6:00pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game Hastings vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ Parade Stadium
- 8:30am: AP US History (LL Gray Gym)
ALL APUSH testers should bring a lunch or order a box lunch and eat in the LL Gray Gym or outside on Brother’s Plaza.
- 8:30am: AP Biology (LL Gray Gym)
Don’t forget your calculator!
- 8:30am: AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC (LL Gray Gym)
- 8:30am: AP English Language and Composition ((LL Gray Gym)
- 12:00pm: AP European History ((LL Gray Gym)
Students excused to eat lunch 4th period. Please note late end time (3:45pm) –students are responsible for communicating with moderators of activities and plan transportation and after school activities accordingly.
In today’s news…
- President/Vice President: Julia Brand and Aidan Scott
- Secretary: Parker Adams
- Treasurer: Rayo Daniels
- Public Relations Officer: Calvin Mattson
Class rep elections will be held May 16.
AP testers: Remember to bring 2 sharpened #2 pencils and 2 pens to testing. Leave your phone in your locker.
Again, those details:
- What: Nicollet Island Restoration Project – Garlic Mustard Removal
- When: Tuesday, May 15th from 3:10PM to 5PM
- Where: Meet in B311 at 3:10PM; we will then head outside to locations around the island.
- Why: Make the island a better place, have fun with friends, and/or earn Christian Services Hours.
Questions? Contact Mr. Lynch.
If you are able to join us, please complete the FMR waiver and bring it with you. Please also wear long pants, long sleeve shirt and shoes that are appropriate for outdoor work.
There is still time to volunteer, donate and register your graduate for the All-Night Graduation Party. We need volunteers. If you’re a parent of a junior or underclassman, please pay-it-forward. We greatly appreciate your help.We have multiple shifts and jobs for all skill sets from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Click here to volunteer.
This is donations week! We’re seeking $5 gift cards for gas, movies, food, Target, Starbucks, etc. and a variety of prizes such as new tech accessories (especially aux cords, ear buds and chargers), larger gift cards, cool gadgets/electronics or college gear. Please send gift card donations to the school by end of day, Monday, May 7, c/o “School Office: All-Night Senior Graduation Party Donations,” or drop off the prizes in the donation box in the office.
Lastly, as of last week, 50 seniors were signed-up for the party. Let’s make sure everyone is registered so sign-up here! There will be plenty of food, music and dancing, games, sports, swimming, ice skating, hockey and entertainment including a hypnotist, a psychic and a casino room. (They will need a bathing suit and towel. Skating/hockey equipment is encouraged. Valuables should be left at home.)
Thank you for the gift of your time and treasure to send our seniors off right.
- When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Where: Lundstrum Performing Arts- 1617 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Parking: Free in two surrounding lots and on the streets surrounding Lundstrum
- Time of Volunteers needed: 5:00-8:30 or 5:00-10:00 pm Volunteer Duties will include: Food service and bussing, greeting and escorting guests, assisting with event logistics.
- Time of Event: 6:00-10:00pm
- Other things to know: Please wear black pants and a white shirt with no writing. Dinner will be provided.
If interested, please contact Nora Kreml at firstname.lastname@example.org