Thursday, May 10, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
May God be gracious to us and bless us.
May the face of God shine upon us.
May God’s ways be known on earth,
God’s salvation among all nations.
May all the peoples bless You, O God.
May all the peoples give You praise.
May we remember that we are Your vehicles and vessels
and that we represent You in our world.
In the name of the Triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 2:45pm Track & Field: Girls All True Team Section @ Fridley High School
- 4:15pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. St. Paul Academy and Summit @ St. Paul Academy and Summit School
- 4:30pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game Minnehaha Co-op vs. St. Paul Central @ St. Paul Central High School
- 8:30am: AP U.S. Government and Politics (LL Gray Gym)
- 8:30am: AP US History (LL Gray Gym)
ALL APUSH testers should bring a lunch or order a box lunch and eat in the LL Gray Gym or outside on Brother’s Plaza.
- 8:30am: AP Biology (LL Gray Gym)
Don’t forget your calculator!
- 8:30am: AP Calculus AB, Calculus BC (LL Gray Gym)
- 8:30am: AP English Language and Composition ((LL Gray Gym)
- 12:00pm: AP European History ((LL Gray Gym)
Students excused to eat lunch 4th period. Please note late end time (3:45pm) –students are responsible for communicating with moderators of activities and plan transportation and after school activities accordingly.
In today’s news…
- President/Vice President: Julia Brand and Aidan Scott
- Secretary: Parker Adams
- Treasurer: Rayo Daniels
- Public Relations Officer: Calvin Mattson
Class rep elections will be held May 16.
AP testers: Remember to bring 2 sharpened #2 pencils and 2 pens to testing. Leave your phone in your locker.
There is still time to volunteer, donate and register your graduate for the All-Night Graduation Party. We need volunteers. If you’re a parent of a junior or underclassman, please pay-it-forward. We greatly appreciate your help.We have multiple shifts and jobs for all skill sets from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Click here to volunteer.
This is donations week! We’re seeking $5 gift cards for gas, movies, food, Target, Starbucks, etc. and a variety of prizes such as new tech accessories (especially aux cords, ear buds and chargers), larger gift cards, cool gadgets/electronics or college gear. Please send gift card donations to the school by end of day, Monday, May 7, c/o “School Office: All-Night Senior Graduation Party Donations,” or drop off the prizes in the donation box in the office.
Lastly, as of last week, 50 seniors were signed-up for the party. Let’s make sure everyone is registered so sign-up here! There will be plenty of food, music and dancing, games, sports, swimming, ice skating, hockey and entertainment including a hypnotist, a psychic and a casino room. (They will need a bathing suit and towel. Skating/hockey equipment is encouraged. Valuables should be left at home.)
Thank you for the gift of your time and treasure to send our seniors off right.
- When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Where: Lundstrum Performing Arts- 1617 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Parking: Free in two surrounding lots and on the streets surrounding Lundstrum
- Time of Volunteers needed: 5:00-8:30 or 5:00-10:00 pm Volunteer Duties will include: Food service and bussing, greeting and escorting guests, assisting with event logistics.
- Time of Event: 6:00-10:00pm
- Other things to know: Please wear black pants and a white shirt with no writing. Dinner will be provided.
If interested, please contact Nora Kreml at firstname.lastname@example.org