Congratulations to the following students selected to serve in leadership positions on the executive board of the 2018-19 Student Council:
- President: Julia Brand ‘19
- Vice President: Aidan Scott ‘19
- Secretary: Parker Adams ‘20
- Treasurer: Rayo Daniel ‘20
- Public Relations Officer: Calvin Mattson ‘19
Zichen “Cardiff” Jiang ‘19 and Christine Ohenzuma ‘19, who ran for but did not win president and vice president, will become class representatives.
Class representative elections are May 16 for rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Freshmen in the Class of 2022 will elect their class representatives this fall.
The Student Council advocates on behalf of the student body and is a liaison to school administration.