Final assessments are scheduled May 29-31. Good luck, students, as you prepare for and complete your assessments.
- 8:40-9:40am: Period 1
- 9:50-10:50am: Period 2
- 10:50-11:00am: Locker Cleanout
- 11:10am-12:10pm: Period 4
- 8:40-9:40am: Period 3
- 9:50-10:50am: Period 7
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Period 5
- 8:40-9:40am: Period 8
- 9:50-10:50am: Period 6
- 11:00am-12:00pm: iPad Return
- Students must be in uniform for exam days.
- Buses will run in the morning and will depart at 12:30 on Tuesday, 12:15 on Wednesday and at 11:45 on Thursday.
- All students will return iPads on Thursday.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to attend those periods.
- Students present during their lunch hour, report to the Florance Center.
- Students with study hall periods 2 or 7, report to regular study hall room.
- Students present for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8 report to the Florance Center.
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.