Friday, May 4, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, we give thanks today for the gift of art. Bless all who use their artistic talents. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:16
- Period 2: 9:21-10:04
- Period 3: 10:09-10:52
- Period 4: 10:57-11:40
- Period 5: 11:45-12:28
- Period 6: 12:33-1:16
- Period 7:1:21-2:12
- Period 8: 2:17-3:00
- 3:30pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Minnehaha/DeLaSalle @ Minnehaha Academy North Campus Guido Kauls Field
- 3:30pm Track & Field: Boys All Invitational @ St. Thomas Academy
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys JV Match vs. St. Anthony @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 4:15pm Baseball: C Game vs. Park Center @ Qulici Field- Shingle Creek
- 4:15pm Softball: JV Game vs. Minneapolis South @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:15pm Softball: Varsity Game vs. Minneapolis South @ Bryn Mawr
- 4:30pm Baseball: JV Game vs. Park Center @ Park Center High School
- 5:30pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game Minnehaha Co-op vs. Cretin-Derham Hall @ Cretin Derham-Hall
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Park Center @ Noble Sports Park
- 7:00pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game Minnehaha Co-op vs. Cretin-Derham Hall @ Cretin Derham-Hall
In today’s news…
There will not be videos for president and vice president, as they will deliver speeches during lunches today.
- Julia Brand/Aidan Scott
- Zichen (Cardiff) Jiang/Christine Ohenzuwa
Mandatory Meeting for Potential Candidates: Class Representative candidates must attend an informational meeting on Tuesday morning, May 8th, at 7:45am in Room B302 with Mr. Sczepanski. If you do not show up to this meeting, and you have not already attended one of the other previous meetings on Tuesday May 1st, you will not get your name on the ballot. Please see Mr. Sczepanski if you have questions.
Monday, May 7
- 8:00am: AP Chemistry (Rothweiler Room)
Please note early start time and don’t forget your calculator! Students eat lunch at their regular lunch time, passes given to period 4 lunch eaters if needed. Students taking AP Psychology in the afternoon bring cold lunch or order box lunch and eat in the LL Gray Gym
- 12:00pm: AP Psychology (Rothweiler Room)
Students are excused 4th period to eat lunch and should report to testing 5th period.
Please click here for a complete schedule, including exam times and what time you should eat lunch, if you have an exam scheduled. As always, you should get a good night’s sleep before the exam, eat a good breakfast, arrive early, and bring two sharpened #2 pencils and two pens.
There is still time to volunteer, donate and register your graduate for the All-Night Graduation Party. We need volunteers. If you’re a parent of a junior or underclassman, please pay-it-forward. We greatly appreciate your help.We have multiple shifts and jobs for all skill sets from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. Click here to volunteer.
This is donations week! We’re seeking $5 gift cards for gas, movies, food, Target, Starbucks, etc. and a variety of prizes such as new tech accessories (especially aux cords, ear buds and chargers), larger gift cards, cool gadgets/electronics or college gear. Please send gift card donations to the school by end of day, Monday, May 7, c/o “School Office: All-Night Senior Graduation Party Donations,” or drop off the prizes in the donation box in the office.
Lastly, as of last week, 50 seniors were signed-up for the party. Let’s make sure everyone is registered so sign-up here! There will be plenty of food, music and dancing, games, sports, swimming, ice skating, hockey and entertainment including a hypnotist, a psychic and a casino room. (They will need a bathing suit and towel. Skating/hockey equipment is encouraged. Valuables should be left at home.)
Thank you for the gift of your time and treasure to send our seniors off right.
Note: You need to be able to miss the last 25 minutes of 8th hour. We will be back by 3:50.
- When: Saturday May 19, 2018
- Where: Lundstrum Performing Arts- 1617 N 2nd St, Minneapolis, MN 55411
- Parking: Free in two surrounding lots and on the streets surrounding Lundstrum
- Time of Volunteers needed: 5:00-8:30 or 5:00-10:00 pm Volunteer Duties will include: Food service and bussing, greeting and escorting guests, assisting with event logistics.
- Time of Event: 6:00-10:00pm
- Other things to know: Please wear black pants and a white shirt with no writing. Dinner will be provided.
If interested, please contact Nora Kreml at firstname.lastname@example.org