Friday, April 27, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, I am grateful for this life you’ve given me. You’ve blessed me with different gifts and talents. Help me understand how to cultivate those things to bring glory to your great name. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. St. Paul Central @ St. Paul Central Tennis Courts
- 4:30pm Baseball: C Game vs. Hill-Murray @ East Twins Babe Ruth East Twins Park
- 4:30pm Baseball: JV Game vs. Hill-Murray @ Afton Park (Maplewood)
- 4:30pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. Hill-Murray @ Brooklyn Center High School
- 5:00pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Game Minnehaha Co-op vs. Breck @ Breck School
- 6:00pm Lacrosse: Girls JV Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Blake @ Blake School – Hopkins Campus
- 7:30pm Lacrosse: Girls Varsity Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Blake @ Blake School – Hopkins Campus
In today’s news…
- Friday, April 27: Respect for All Persons
- Final Special L.E.A.P. meeting will be held during lunches. We will have a guest speaker, Mr. Sam Peterson, who will be speaking about his work at St. Stephens to house homeless veterans.
- Big Base game after school – come and join us for some community fun! All Are Welcome!