Thursday, April 26, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, grant that everywhere we may have hope and joy in the redemption you will bring in every situation. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 1:00pm Golf: Boys Varsity Conference Tournament @ River Oaks Golf Course
- 4:00pm Lacrosse: Girls JV Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Breck @ Breck School
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. St. Anthony @ St. Anthony
- 4:00pm Track & Field: Girls All Invitational @ Burnsville High School
- 4:00pm Track & Field: Boys All Invitational @ Burnsville High School
- 4:30pm Lacrosse: Boys JV Game Minnehaha Co-op vs. Breck @ Breck School
- 7:00pm Lacrosse: Girls Varsity Game Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Breck @ Breck School
In today’s news…
- Thursday, April 26: Quality Education
- Staff Appreciation Day
- Friday, April 27: Respect for All Persons
- Final Special L.E.A.P. meeting will be held during lunches. We will have a guest speaker, Mr. Sam Peterson, who will be speaking about his work at St. Stephens to house homeless veterans.
- Big Base game after school – come and join us for some community fun! All Are Welcome!
TO VOLUNTEER OR DONATE: Click here to access an online form where you can indicate how you may wish to volunteer or contribute to the day. Many parents enjoy spending part of the day with each other – and all for a good cause! If you have questions, please contact Parent Association co-chairs, Jackie Schluter Johnson or Luann Mishler. If you prefer to make a cash donation toward the cost of meals and treats for the staff, please send your donation to Parent Association staff liaison, Mike O’Keefe, at DeLaSalle.