Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Sun and cloud, bless the Lord.
Dew and rain, bless the Lord.
Flower and weed, bless the Lord.
Breeze and bird, bless the Lord.
Mist and meadow, bless the Lord.
Sunrise and sunset, bless the Lord.
Light and darkness, bless the Lord.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
- Tuesday, April 24: Concern for the Poor and Social Justice
- Prayer cards will be given out at the beginning of the day focusing on this theme.
- Wednesday, April 25: Faith in the Presence of God
- Founder’s Day Mass honoring Distinguished Lasallian Educator, Excellence in Teaching Award Winner, and Alumni scholarship award winners.
- Thursday, April 26: Quality Education
- Staff Appreciation Day
- Friday, April 27: Respect for All Persons
- Final Special L.E.A.P. meeting will be held during lunches. We will have a guest speaker, Mr. Sam Peterson, who will be speaking about his work at St. Stephens to house homeless veterans. Also the Big Base game will Be after school so come and join us for some community fun! All Are Welcome!
- What: DeLaSalle’s Annual Fall Waste Sort in the Christian Brothers’ Parking Lot!
- When: April 24th, 3:15PM – 5:15PM
- Where: In the Brothers’ parking lot behind the school (between the football field and Christian Brothers Hall)
Questions? Contact Mr. Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you there! Sincerely, Mr. Lynch and the GREEN Team.
One of the Technovation teams at DeLaSalle is in the process of creating an app that would organize the current National Honor Society tutoring system. Team members would greatly appreciate it if you could take this survey that would provide input and allow you to voice any issues you have with the current system.
DeLaSalle Technovation Team
TO VOLUNTEER OR DONATE: Click here to access an online form where you can indicate how you may wish to volunteer or contribute to the day. Many parents enjoy spending part of the day with each other – and all for a good cause! If you have questions, please contact Parent Association co-chairs, Jackie Schluter Johnson or Luann Mishler. If you prefer to make a cash donation toward the cost of meals and treats for the staff, please send your donation to Parent Association staff liaison, Mike O’Keefe, at DeLaSalle.