Wednesday, April 18, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Dear Father in Heaven,
We thank you for everything you have done for us, everything we think of when we are quiet for a moment and look back. May all that you have done remain alive in us, so that we can look forward with open, clear-seeing eyes, aware that our lives are in your hands and that you always lead us to something new, great, and glorious. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
- Attendance is mandatory. If a student misses a retreat day they are required to make up their absence through the guidance of the campus ministry department.
- Uniform is required.
- Bring a bag lunch; one beverage will be provided.
- All books, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. need to be left at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board busses.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Campus Ministry office during your lunch period.
This is a FREE college, career, and financial planning workshop open to ALL high school students and parents/guardians. FREE breakfast and lunch are included. Please see more info in the attached flyer and register here.
Don’t miss the chance to hang with your Sisters in Tech………You definitely want to SHE there!
TO VOLUNTEER OR DONATE: Click here to access an online form where you can indicate how you may wish to volunteer or contribute to the day. Many parents enjoy spending part of the day with each other – and all for a good cause! If you have questions, please contact Parent Association co-chairs, Jackie Schluter Johnson or Luann Mishler. If you prefer to make a cash donation toward the cost of meals and treats for the staff, please send your donation to Parent Association staff liaison, Mike O’Keefe, at DeLaSalle.