Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Thank you for today,
yesterday, and tomorrow;
my family, my joys, my sorrows;
for all that made me stronger.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
Seniors must attend a graduation meeting in D117 during their lunch period Today to learn important information regarding graduation, Baccalaureate, and other end of high school plans. This meeting will provide students an opportunity to share the proper pronunciation for their name as it is read at graduation, select which faculty or staff will read at graduation, and help select which students will be honored with DeLaSalle and Islander Awards.
Students should meet in D104 south side during their lunch period. Mr. C will also send a reminder email to the students that signed up.
- Attendance is mandatory. If a student misses a retreat day they are required to make up their absence through the guidance of the campus ministry department.
- Uniform is required.
- Bring a bag lunch; one beverage will be provided.
- All books, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. need to be left at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board busses.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Campus Ministry office during your lunch period.
Don’t miss the chance to hang with your Sisters in Tech………You definitely want to SHE there!
TO VOLUNTEER OR DONATE: Click here to access an online form where you can indicate how you may wish to volunteer or contribute to the day. Many parents enjoy spending part of the day with each other – and all for a good cause! If you have questions, please contact Parent Association co-chairs, Jackie Schluter Johnson or Luann Mishler. If you prefer to make a cash donation toward the cost of meals and treats for the staff, please send your donation to Parent Association staff liaison, Mike O’Keefe, at DeLaSalle.