Friday, April 13, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
We pray to You,
Lord God of Life and of those who Hope!
Listen to our prayer for the whole world,
for peace among all peoples,
for prosperity in all lands.
We pray to You that evil may be overcome,
and that all wars may end.
We pray to You especially for the members
of our Lasallian Family
who suffer from war, injustice and intolerance,
and for the children
and young people
who are poor and neglected.
Lord, give us Your peace!
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- Period 1: 8:30-9:04
- Mentor Meetings: 9:08-10:12
- Period 2: 10:20-10:51
- Period 3: 10:56-11:27
- Period 4: 11:32-12:03
- Period 5: 12:08-12:39
- Period 6: 12:44-1:15
- Period 7: 1:20-1:51
- Period 8: 1:56-2:27
- Pepfest: 2:32-3:00
In today’s news…
- Attendance is mandatory. If a student misses a retreat day they are required to make up their absence through the guidance of the campus ministry department.
- Uniform is required.
- Bring a bag lunch; one beverage will be provided.
- All books, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. need to be left at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Albers Atrium to board busses.
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Campus Ministry office during your lunch period.
Don’t miss the chance to hang with your Sisters in Tech………You definitely want to SHE there!