Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself,
and God our Father, who loved us
and by his grace gave us
eternal encouragement and good hope,
encourage your hearts and strengthen you in
every good deed and word.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Tennis: Boys Varsity Match vs. Washington Technology Magnet @ Washington Technology Magnet School
- 4:30pm Baseball: C Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 4:30pm Baseball: JV Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 5:30pm Lacrosse: Boys Varsity Scrimmage Coon Rapids vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy South Campus
- 7:00pm Baseball: Varsity Game vs. St. Anthony Village @ St. Anthony Village HS
In today’s news…
The meeting on Thursday will take place in Room D104 during all lunches. Bring your lunch directly to the room at the beginning of your lunch period.
For returning students (without an additional child to be added to the tuition account), and as part of our continuous enrollment process, you will receive an email showing a summary of tuition and financial aid grants and/or merit scholarships. TADS will use the same banking or credit card information provided by families for their 2017-18 agreement. Additionally,TADS will use the same basic payment plan arrangement that families chose for the 2017-18 school year as the payment plan for the 2018-19 school year. If families need to change any banking or credit card information, their payment plan, or have any other questions, please contact Ron Rice at 612-676-7601 by April 21 to make those changes for the 2018-19 school year.
Tuition agreements will only be sent to families that have completed the registration and, if necessary, the financial aid application process for 2018-19. Emails will not be sent to families that have not completed the required processes.