Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Walk with me, dear Lord, so that I may not be alone as I face this day, but always in your presence. Your joy is a lighthouse in a world often dark with sin, and I pray that I may reflect the light of your truth, to inspire others as I have been inspired. In the name of Christ, bless me this day, and all whom I may meet. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
Performances are March 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24, at 7:30pm in the Florance Center. Reserved seating is $15, general admission is $10, students and seniors pay $8, and the play is free for DeLaSalle students with school ID.
To purchase reserved seating, select the show date and follow the prompts.
- Sam Mishler ’18 2nd place Discussion
- Saul Maldonado ’18 3rd place (Novice) Discussion
- Michael Underwood ’20 6th place Discussion
- Sophie Liang ’18 Honorable Mention in Prose
Families who wish to apply for financial aid based on family financial need must submit an application to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) by Friday, February 23. Families may access the online application at http://mytads.com/. Financial aid worksheets which are extremely helpful in preparing your application are available here in English, y aqui en espanol. Families may contact Ron Rice at 612.676.7601 with questions or to schedule an appointment to complete their application online.
The applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Must be a Junior graduating in the Class of 2019
2. Must be enrolled for the Fall 2018 Semester
3. Legacy applicants must have had at least one relative that is an alum of DeLaSalle, MN
4. Must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Application Deadline: Wednesday February 21st, 2018 by 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 612-676-7687.