Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
May Christ be in my head and in my understanding.
May Christ be in my eyes and in my looking.
May Christ be in my mouth and in my speaking.
May Christ be in my heart and in my thinking.
May Christ be in my hands and in my doing.
May Christ be in my feet and in my going.
May Christ be with me. Christ before me. Christ behind me.
Christ in me. Christ beneath me. Christ above me.
Christ on my right and Christ on my left.
May Your salvation, O Lord, be ever with us.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:15pm Basketball: Boys 9 Gold Game vs. Maranatha Christian Academy @ DeLaSalle High School L.L. Gray Auxillary Gym
- 4:15pm Basketball: Boys C Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle High School
- 5:30pm Basketball: Boys JV Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle High School
- 7:00pm Basketball: Boys Varsity Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ DeLaSalle High School
In today’s news…
Performances are March 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, and 24, at 7:30pm in the Florance Center. Reserved seating is $15, general admission is $10, students and seniors pay $8, and the play is free for DeLaSalle students with school ID.
To purchase reserved seating, select the show date and follow the prompts.
Students received an email with a link to register for courses as well as a course request worksheet via email that will help them identify which required courses they must take and what elective courses are available. Watch a video here that explains how to use the course request worksheet.
Students and parents may consult the 2018-19 curriculum guide here to view graduation requirements and course descriptions by academic department. We’re excited to announce several new courses, including two offerings in AP computer programming, an Honors Theology course, a science course taught in collaboration with a Lasallian high school in Spain, and Explore-Impact, a practicum opportunity for college-bound seniors. Students are encouraged to discuss course requests with their parents, college adviser, and academic mentor. Academic mentor meetings are scheduled for Friday, February 16.
Families who wish to apply for financial aid based on family financial need must submit an application to Tuition Aid Data Services (TADS) by Friday, February 23. Families may access the online application at http://mytads.com/. Financial aid worksheets which are extremely helpful in preparing your application are available here in English, y aqui en espanol. Families may contact Ron Rice at 612.676.7601 with questions or to schedule an appointment to complete their application online.
- Sam Mishler ’18 2nd place Discussion
- Saul Maldonado ’18 3rd place (Novice) Discussion
- Michael Underwood ’20 6th place Discussion
- Sophie Liang ’18 Honorable Mention in Prose
The applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Must be a Junior graduating in the Class of 2019
2. Must be enrolled for the Fall 2018 Semester
3. Legacy applicants must have had at least one relative that is an alum of DeLaSalle, MN
4. Must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Application Deadline: Wednesday February 21st, 2018 by 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 612-676-7687.