Friday, February 9, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Grant me the grace to put my mind to use exploring the world you have created, confident that in you there a wisdom that is real.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:15pm Basketball: Boys 9 Gold Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle High School L. Gray Auxillary Gym
- 4:15pm Basketball: Boys C Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle High School
- 5:30pm Basketball: Girls C Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 5:30pm Basketball: Girls JV Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 5:30pm Basketball: Boys JV Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle High School
- 7:00pm Basketball: Girls Varsity Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ Academy of Holy Angels
- 7:00pm Basketball: Boys Varsity Game vs. Academy of Holy Angels @ DeLaSalle High School
As a reminder, all out-of-uniform guidelines from the Student-Parent handbook are in effect for Winterfest Week: This means “No yoga pants, halter tops, tank tops, or bare midriffs; no sunglasses; and only knee length shorts and skits will be permitted” at any time during the week. Students in violation of these guidelines will be required to wear a uniform from the loaner closet.
- Today’s Out of Uniform: Islander Day
Students may wear any DeLaSalle apparel, black and gold/yellow, or Islander sports wear.
Click here to find more Catholic Schools Week/Winterfest information.
In today’s news…
- Show up 5 minutes before your donation time.
- Eat high iron foods: meats and veggies, leading up to the blood drive.
- Drink plenty of water, and eat a large breakfast the morning of the blood drive.
- Bring your ID.
Please see Ms. Brinson in Student Activities with any questions.
The applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Must be a Junior graduating in the Class of 2019
2. Must be enrolled for the Fall 2018 Semester
3. Legacy applicants must have had at least one relative that is an alum of DeLaSalle, MN
4. Must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Application Deadline: Wednesday February 21st, 2018 by 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programs, at email@example.com (preferred) or call 612-676-7687.