Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, as we continue to undertake the role of leader, let us be affirmed by the servant leadership we witness in your son Jesus. Let us walk in the path He has set and let those who will, follow. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 5:00pm Ice Hockey: Boys JV Game Minneapolis Boys Hockey vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus
- 7:00pm Ice Hockey: Boys Varsity Game Minneapolis Boys Hockey vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Liturgy: 9:14-10:10
- Period 2: 10:18-10:54
- Period 3: 10:59-11:35
- Period 4: 11:40-12:16
- Period 5: 12:21-12:57
- Period 6: 1:02-1:38
- Period 7: 1:43-2:19
- Period 8: 2:24-3:00
As a reminder, all out-of-uniform guidelines from the Student-Parent handbook are in effect for Winterfest Week: This means “No yoga pants, halter tops, tank tops, or bare midriffs; no sunglasses; and only knee length shorts and skits will be permitted” at any time during the week. Students in violation of these guidelines will be required to wear a uniform from the loaner closet.
- Today’s Out of Uniform: Class Color Day
Show off your true colors: 9th grade – orange; 10th grade – green; 11th grade – pink; 12th grade – blue; staff – red
- Tomorrow’s Out of Uniform: Decade Day
All fashion trends are cyclical. Pick a decade and dress to impress.
Click here to find more Catholic Schools Week/Winterfest information.
In today’s news…
Who Can Donate Blood? Students who are 17 or 18. Students who are 16 may sign up by having a parent fill out the Parental Consent Form which is in the Main Office.
Please see Ms. Brinson in Student Activities with any questions.
The applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Must be a Junior graduating in the Class of 2019
2. Must be enrolled for the Fall 2018 Semester
3. Legacy applicants must have had at least one relative that is an alum of DeLaSalle, MN
4. Must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Application Deadline: Wednesday February 21st, 2018 by 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programs, at email@example.com (preferred) or call 612-676-7687.