Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Father of Light and Wisdom,
Thank you for giving me a mind that can know and a heart that can love.
Help me to keep learning every day of my life, no matter what the subject may be.
Let me be convinced that all knowledge leads to you and let me know how to find you and love you in all the things you have made.
Encourage me when the studies are difficult and when I am tempted to give up.
Enlighten me when my brain is slow and help me to grasp the truth held out to me.
Grant me the grace to put my knowledge to use in building the kingdom of God on earth so that I may enter the kingdom of God in heaven.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue during a cough or sneeze, and throw the tissue in the trash after it’s used.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth (germs spread that way).
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- Do not share personal items such as, drinks, food or unwashed utensils.
Students who sign up will be dismissed early on that Thursday and will receive an email Monday with further directions about how to buy the $11 wristband from Student Activities.
Please see Ms. Brinson in Student Activities with any questions.
The applicant must meet the following criteria to be considered:
1. Must be a Junior graduating in the Class of 2019
2. Must be enrolled for the Fall 2018 Semester
3. Legacy applicants must have had at least one relative that is an alum of DeLaSalle, MN
4. Must have a Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Application Deadline: Wednesday February 21st, 2018 by 4:00pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Luckett, Director of Alumni Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or call 612-676-7687.