Thursday, January 25, 2018
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, make us willing to do Your will. Amen
On today’s calendar…
- 5:00pm Ice Hockey: Boys JV Game Blake vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus
- 6:00pm Wrestling: All Meet Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Spectrum @ Spectrum High School
- 6:00pm Wrestling: Varsity Meet Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. Spectrum @ Spectrum High School
- 7:00pm Ice Hockey: Boys Varsity Game Blake vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus
In today’s news…
- Michael Underwood ‘20 – 1st place in Discussion
- Sam Mishler ’18 – 4th place in Discussion
- Adair Criner ’19 – 6th place in Extemporaneous Speaking
- Sophie Liang ’18 – Honorable Mention in Creative Expression
- Grace DeRoche ’20 – Honorable Mention in Informative
- Isabelle Paulson ’19 – Honorable Mention in poetry
- Jennifer Yeung ’18 – Honorable Mention in Prose
- Jo Philippe ‘18 – Honorable Mention in Prose
- Abby Wagner ’20 – Honorable Mention in Prose
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up the retreat through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform, however, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines. (no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes or boots are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NO jewelry may be worn
- Bring a bag lunch, water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Students may purchase a parking permit that will allow them to park in the parking lot at 301 NE Main Street during school days. Permits will be sold for $85 ($1 for each school day). They will be valid for the remainder of the school year.
Students MUST remove their vehicle from the 301 on Main parking lot by 5:00pm each day or risk being towed by building management. DeLaSalle will provide shuttle bus service each school day between the 301 on Main parking lot and the school, starting Wednesday. The morning shuttle will leave the parking lot at approximately 8:15am. The afternoon shuttle will leave from the front of DeLaSalle at 3:15pm.