Tuesday, January 23, 2018 – ONLINE LEARNING DAY
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, let me act in humility, patience, and decency at all times, seeing my own error and overlooking the faults of others. Amen.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Basketball: Girls JV Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 4:00pm Basketball: Boys JV Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 5:15pm Basketball: Boys C Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 5:30pm Basketball: Girls Varsity Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 5:30pm Swimming: Boys V/JV Meet Benilde – St. Margaret`s vs. St. Anthony Swim Team @ St. Anthony Village HS
- 6:30pm Basketball: Girls C Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
- 6:30pmIce Hockey: Girls Varsity Game Rosemount vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Plymouth Arena and Pool/Lifetime Fitness
- 7:15pm Basketball: Boys Varsity Game vs. Fridley High School @ Fridley High School
In today’s news…
According to out-of-uniform rules, attire must be modest, clean, and in good condition according to the following:
- No halter-tops, tank tops, tube tops, crop tops or bare midriffs;
- No hats or other head coverings unless they are worn for religious/spiritual or cultural reasons;
- No backpacks, purses, or other bags other than the DeLaSalle drawstring bag;
- No sunglasses;
- No ripped or torn clothing of any kind;
- Any printing on shirts may not mention or suggest the use of alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, or be profane or offensive;
- No clothing items that include graphics that discriminate against a person or group based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender, or gender identity, sexual orientation, age and disability or disease;
- Shorts and skirts must reach the top of the knee.
- Yoga or any similar style pants are not permitted; leggings are permitted as long as the student is wearing a dress, top or skirt that reaches the top of the knee.
- Sandals are not permitted.
- Attendance is mandatory. If you miss a retreat day, you are required to make up the retreat through the guidance of the Lasallian Ministry office.
- Service is the theme so you may come out of uniform, however, you must be in clothes in which you can work and must follow out of uniform guidelines. (no exposed bellies, no skirts, no short shorts, etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO open toe or open back shoes or boots are allowed. This is a requirement of the service sites. You MUST wear tennis shoes.
- ABSOLUTELY NO jewelry may be worn
- Bring a bag lunch, water or juice will be provided. No microwaves available.
- Leave all books, iPads, bags, purses, headphones, cell phones, etc. at home or school. These items are not allowed on retreat.
- The retreat will run during the school day only. You will check in to first hour for attendance and announcements and will move to the Florance Center for the start of the day
- Please come with an open and positive attitude and you will have fun.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to Ms. Hodapp in the Lasallian Ministry office during your lunch period.
Starting today, students may purchase a parking permit that will allow them to park in the parking lot at 301 NE Main Street during school days. Permits will be sold for $85 ($1 for each school day). They will be valid for the remainder of the school year.
Students MUST remove their vehicle from the 301 on Main parking lot by 5:00pm each day or risk being towed by building management. DeLaSalle will provide shuttle bus service each school day between the 301 on Main parking lot and the school, starting Wednesday. The morning shuttle will leave the parking lot at approximately 8:15am. The afternoon shuttle will leave from the front of DeLaSalle at 3:15pm.