Friday, December 22, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Let us remember that the God we have longed for, the Savior that has been promised is in our midst. Glory to God in the highest and peace to all men and women of good will. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 11:30am Basketball: Boys 9 Gold Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 11:30am Basketball: Boys C Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 12:45pm Basketball: Girls C Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 2:00pm Basketball: Girls JV Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 3:30pm Basketball: Boys JV Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 5:00pm Basketball: Girls Varsity Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
- 7:00pm Basketball: Boys Varsity Game vs. Benilde – St. Margaret`s @ DeLaSalle High School
In today’s news…
- Breakfast will be served until 8:30am. There will be no lunch service.
- Buses will run in the morning and will depart at 12:15pm on Wednesday and Thursday, and at 11:05am on Friday.
- Students who have lunch or study hall periods 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 8 do not need to attend those periods.
- If students are here during their lunch hour, they should report to the Florance Center.
- If students are here for a study hall periods 2 or 7, they should report to their regular study hall room.
- If students are here for a study hall periods 1, 3, or 8, they should report to the Florance Center.
|Time||Wednesday, Dec. 20||Thursday, Dec. 21||Friday, Dec. 22|
- For warmth students should wear a uniform sweater or sweatshirt.
- Students may not wear a long-sleeved shirt under a short-sleeved uniform shirt.
- Coats and jackets, gloves, scarves, and any other outdoor attire is not permitted during the school day. This applies to DeLaSalle spirit and team apparel unless otherwise directed by staff. Items must be kept in the student’s locker.
- Pants, shirts, shorts and skirts should not be rolled at the cuff, sleeve or waist. Skirts should reach the top of the knee – no more than 2” above the knee.
- Shoes, including laces, and socks must be predominately black, brown, white, gray, or a mix of these colors. Additionally, students should be aware of food and drink expectations:
- Unless special permission is granted, food and drink may not be brought into classrooms; however, individual teachers may permit water in clear bottles in the classroom.