Thursday, December 14, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Let us pause and ponder the greatness of our God as we look into the eyes of one another, as we look upon the sun, the moon, and the stars, as we behold the magnificence and beauty of nature. Our God is the God of Wonder and Awe and He fills us with His life and presence. Glory and praise to You, Lord God of Creation.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 5:00pm Basketball: Boys 9 Gold Game vs. Hiawatha Collegiate @ Hiawatha Collegiate High School
- 5:00pm Wrestling: Varsity Meet Minnehaha/DeLaSalle vs. South Saint Paul @ South St. Paul
- 5:30pm Basketball: Girls C Game vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 5:30pm Basketball: Girls JV Game vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 7:00pm Basketball: Girls Varsity Game vs. Concordia Academy-Roseville @ Concordia Academy-Roseville
- 7:00pm Hockey: Girls Varsity Game Rochester Century vs. Minnehaha Co-op @ Minnehaha Academy Ice Arena – South Campus
- Period 1: 8:30-9:08
- Christmas Liturgy: 9:13-10:17
- Period 2: 10:39-11:12
- Period 3: 11:17-11:50
- Period 4: 11:55-12:28
- Period 5: 12:33-1:06
- Period 6: 1:11-1:44
- Period 7: 1:49-2:22
- Period 8: 2:27-3:00
In today’s news…
- For warmth students should wear a uniform sweater or sweatshirt.
- Students may not wear a long-sleeved shirt under a short-sleeved uniform shirt.
- Coats and jackets, gloves, scarves, and any other outdoor attire is not permitted during the school day. This applies to DeLaSalle spirit and team apparel unless otherwise directed by staff. Items must be kept in the student’s locker.
- Pants, shirts, shorts and skirts should not be rolled at the cuff, sleeve or waist. Skirts should reach the top of the knee – no more than 2” above the knee.
- Shoes, including laces, and socks must be predominately black, brown, white, gray, or a mix of these colors. Additionally, students should be aware of food and drink expectations:
- Unless special permission is granted, food and drink may not be brought into classrooms; however, individual teachers may permit water in clear bottles in the classroom.