Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God who dispels all darkness, Come to be with us, in each one of our situations; Come to live among us, live with us and in us; Come to fill the distances that divide and separate us; Come to reconcile us with You and with one another. God of Light, open our hearts to the mystery of Your love and the invitation of Your grace. Let our complacency give way to conversion and our judgments to compassionate acceptance of others. Turn oppression to justice and transform conflict to peaceful accord. We ask this in the name of Jesus, Who draws near, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
- For warmth students should wear a uniform sweater or sweatshirt.
- Students may not wear a long-sleeved shirt under a short-sleeved uniform shirt.
- Coats and jackets, gloves, scarves, and any other outdoor attire is not permitted during the school day. This applies to DeLaSalle spirit and team apparel unless otherwise directed by staff. Items must be kept in the student’s locker.
- Pants, shirts, shorts and skirts should not be rolled at the cuff, sleeve or waist. Skirts should reach the top of the knee – no more than 2” above the knee.
- Shoes, including laces, and socks must be predominately black, brown, white, gray, or a mix of these colors. Additionally, students should be aware of food and drink expectations:
- Unless special permission is granted, food and drink may not be brought into classrooms; however, individual teachers may permit water in clear bottles in the classroom.