Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
Lord, please help us to connect our inner lives with the lives of others.
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us.
Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
In today’s news…
According to out-of-uniform rules, attire must be modest, clean, and in good condition according to the following:
- No halter-tops, tank tops, tube tops, crop tops or bare midriffs;
- No hats or other head coverings unless they are worn for religious/spiritual or cultural reasons;
- No backpacks, purses, or other bags other than the DeLaSalle drawstring bag;
- No sunglasses;
- No ripped or torn clothing of any kind;
- Any printing on shirts may not mention or suggest the use of alcohol, tobacco, illicit drugs, or be profane or offensive;
- No clothing items that include graphics that discriminate against a person or group based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, gender, or gender identity, sexual orientation, age and disability or disease;
- Shorts and skirts must reach the top of the knee.
- Yoga or any similar style pants are not permitted; leggings are permitted as long as the student is wearing a dress, top or skirt that reaches the top of the knee.
- Sandals are not permitted.