Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Let us remember that we are in the holy presence of God.
God, Help me to live this day with wisdom and discretion so that I may not fall short of Your glory. Amen
Saint John Baptist de La Salle…pray for us. Live Jesus in our hearts…forever!
On today’s calendar…
- 4:00pm Cross Country: Varsity Invitational @ Gale Woods Farm-Minnetrista
- 4:15pm Soccer: Girls C Game vs. Visitation @ Ft Snelling Athletic Fields
- 4:15pm Soccer: Girls JV Game vs. Visitation @ Visitation High School
- 4:15pm Soccer: Boys C Game vs. Minneapolis South @ Fort Snelling
- 4:15pm Soccer: Boys B Game vs. Minneapolis South @ Fort Snelling
- 4:15pm Tennis: Girls JV Match vs. Columbia Heights High School @ Columbia Heights High School
- 4:15pm Tennis: Girls Varsity Match vs. Columbia Heights High School @ Columbia Heights High School
- 4:30pm Soccer: Boys Varsity Game vs. Brooklyn Center @ Brooklyn Center High School
- 4:30pm Volleyball: 9 Gold Match vs. SPA @ SPA – Randolph Campus
- 5:00pm Volleyball: C Game vs. St. Agnes @ Saint Agnes School
- 5:00pm Volleyball: JV Game vs. St. Agnes @ Saint Agnes School
- 6:30pm Volleyball: Varsity Game vs. St. Agnes @ Saint Agnes School
- 7:00pm Soccer: Girls Varsity Game vs. Visitation @ DeLaSalle High School
La Salle University 11:00am – 1:30pm, Florance Center
Drake University: 1pm – 2pm
In today’s news…
Meatless Mondays, on the first and third Mondays of each month, help raise awareness about the agricultural, ecological, and political impact caused by raising meat for human consumption. The Cafe will serve popular, nutritious, and delicious meatless meal options, such as grilled cheese and tomato soup, black bean burgers, cheese and veggie pizza, baked potato bar, waffles, and many other tasty entrees.
The Cafe will again partner this year with metro area farmers as part of a Farm-to-School initiative in which the farmers will provide us with their locally grown produce. Through this partnership, the Cafe will feature a harvest of the month menu item as well as a Minnesota Thursday menu, in which the main entree will consist of food produced right here in our state. The lunch menu for Thursday, September 21, for example, features hot dogs from the Ferndale Market, locally grown corn on the cob, and Johnny Pops.